Forum Posts

aktarsima640
Feb 01, 2022
In Wellness Forum
You know that I like challenges. It is not the easiest task in the world to get out of the top 10 positions for this term. I say “marketing” as it could be any other keyword with a high level of competition. In this specific case, the term does not really represent what in SEO terms would be called a money keyword in the Anglo-Saxon world . Get into the top 10 of Google Fotolia photo rights Behind the commercial keywords there is a clear interest behind the user in making a purchase. One of these examples are the combinations "mobile contract" or "car insurance". The more words the search contains, the higher the probability of getting a sale once landed on the purchase page (3 or 4 words are better than 1 or 2). Berto López from Ciudadano 2.0 describes on his blog how you can take advantage of Long Tail SEO with your blog . Contents [ hide ] 1 Why companies and individuals want to position keywords in Google 2 How to get out in the top 10 with keyword marketing 3 Recommended book on SEO on Amazon (I am an affiliate) Why companies and individuals want to position keywords in Google If you are not a beginner in SEO, this paragraph is enough for you. For some it may be obvious the objectives that someone has in placing your page among the first 10 positions. If you have just started this Google thing, it may seem like a mystery to you that you are gradually understanding through self-learning and your first experiments. Attract customers and get sales : if you are not among the top 10 positions for certain products and services, you do not exist. You can have the best offer in the world but if you just started it will be difficult for someone to hire you because they simply will not find you. The first 3 positions can easily take up to 70% of the visits and whoever comes out of number 4 to 10 has to settle for the remaining 30% of the traffic. Remove traffic from the competition : even if you don't have products or services related to the user's search, the only thing that interests you is simply stealing visits from the competition. You don't care if a user doesn't directly find what they are looking for on your site as long as you can prevent them from finding the websites of other companies in your sector. Obtain image and prestige : certain keywords consumer email list do not necessarily have a commercial interest and therefore do not directly generate sales. They can provide another type of benefit that may not be thought at first sight. The term “marketing” is one such example. In my case I am not going to generate income by appearing in the first 10 results. It interests me that someone who is looking for something so generic falls into my blog because it is a way to make myself known and that gives me importance (although it may not be). Generate Affiliate Income : There are many people who are looking to improve their monthly income through earning money with a blog . It is not an impossible task but it is not the easiest in the world either. You have to choose the niche well. If you want to monetize through affiliate programs, you have to be able to make a good selection and hit the theme. You have to come out in the first positions for commercial searches. This traffic is redirected through banners or links on your website to the advertiser. In the case of hiring, the webmaster earns a commission for the recommendation made. How to get in the top 10 with keyword marketing I'm going to be honest with you. Although the title hinted that breaking into the top 20 for a term as competitive as “marketing” may have been planned, that is not really the case. This blog, as you well know if you are a regular reader of this blog, is not necessarily a friend of short-term SEO strategies. A couple of weeks ago I had realized that without doing anything it appeared there since it registered visits from the marketing search. I'm sure it's a matter of time to be in the top 10 and here I explain why. 1. Keyword in the domain : my blog is called “marketingguerrilla.es” and it contains the keyword in the domain. It is a relevant factor when it comes to positioning well in the top 10 positions of Google. It was purely by chance that the blog is called that since, as I explained at the beginning, I never really had great aspirations to come out with “marketing in the main positions.
0
0
2
 
A

aktarsima640

More actions